Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Im planning on doing the financial payment option with Brenspeed for a part(s). I have a couple choices I want but lets hear what you think. A Saleen Stage 3 Supercharger will be bought and installed in the spring so this is waiting, but until then what before it?

Mac Longtubes and Prochamber with gaskets and O2 extension

or

Steeda or BMR LCA braket(which one? I dont want to weld if I dont have to) along with Steeda Adj UCA, BMR UCA bracket, BMR Adj Panhard bar, Tokico DSpec Adj Shock/struts

I already have LCA's, CAI, and Eibach Sportlines. Also have 4.10 gears that still need to be installed but that can happen when I get the supercharger

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
I just ordered some BBk LTH's & O/R X from them last week. Supposed to be here tomorrow :D LTH's FTMFGDW!!!

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
My vote goes towards suspension. Rather plant the power than roast the tires

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
reason I didnt want the SC right away is because this car is going to be my winter car also. So I dont need to be spinning my tires all the time because of too much power right away.

I want LT's but there isnt a whole lot offered at Brenspeed. Kooks are way to expensive right now. I could get the Pypes LT with either a OR/X or OR/H pipe since that is stainless and cheap. Help me here on the LT setup from Brenspeed(without Kooks) if the MACs are on a backorder.

Also how long are they even on back order?

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
I've read that Pypes LT headers are the same thing as Kooks LT's. Might want to call Brenspeed and ask them

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
Like I said, I ordered the BBK LT's last Thursday. They shipped Friday and will be here tomorrow. I thought it was a pretty good deal. Ceramic coated w/ O/R X for only $760. If I can get a hold of a camera Saturday I'll post a video of em

·
Not Banned
6,620 Posts
MACs are not on backorder, from what i understand. they're just made to order. i could be wrong, but i'd call MAC before you make any decisions.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im sure its just about them not having them stocked and its by order placed. I just want to get prochambers with LTs. I emailed Brenspeed to find out. I might be going with the exhaust first because in a month or 2 im going back to my stock springs so my car can clear the snow in the winter. Then i wont need to have all the suspension parts on with the stock springs. Also do you think I should add the neg2 camber bolts by bmr to the suspension list or get the steeda camber plates they offer?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well i filled out my financial form today and will be waiting on the credit company tjey use to see how much i will actually be allowed to use from them. I feared it would all be riding on my credit since i have 0 credit to my name. Hope all goes well and im spotted enough for one of those setups. So tje supercharger might be out of reach for a bit unless i convince my folks to use their credit like we did when we got the car.

Also i was told that Mac has been on backorder for 3 months now with them and that i shouldnt even consider getting MAC because its "mild steel, best choice is the kooks or pypes stainless" as told by Brenspeed sales. So im probably getting the pypes with either x or h pipe and maybe a couple extra things. Of all the suspension stuff i could get to help with my already lowered car, what in order of first choice to last should i get for suspension also. Consider ill have 300-400 to use on suspension.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
First you call and then they have you fill out a credit application with all your personal info like SSN. Then you fax that back and then depending on your credit, you are given an amount the bank will cover and then depending on how much you plan on using, you are given a max amount of months to pay it off in a full amount or however much you want over that period. Its just like if you applied for a loan on a car or anything else
Btw sorry if my typing looks crappy. Im at work and using my ipod.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Dont hate me for telling you this but yes get the suspension done first you are goin to want to stiffen up that stang a bit and do some chassis stiffening.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i want the exhaust now but in order of most important to least, tell me what suspension parts to get when i buy the exhaust. I cant buy all the suspension because the credit probably wont be enough

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I just hit a dead stop. Credit company denied me of doing payments with Brenspeed because I have no credit. That sucks so Ill have to just keep saving until I have enough for my parts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Fail

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Fail

1 - 20 of 20 Posts