Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife's escape has that textured plastic stuff on the rocker panels and over the fender openings. Also, my truck has it covering the bed rail caps. What can I use to make it look like new all the time? I'd like something to deepen the color but not make it greasy and dirt attractant, OTC or specialty.

I have some mother's back to black but it doesn't do much and I hate armour all.

·
Registered
726 Posts

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks great! Can I get that at auto zone or do you have to order it?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Reactions: Shelbydog!

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Carpro PERL, Ultima trim and tire guard+, Sonus motor Trim Kote, Optimum Opti-Bond
these are all top quality items but not going to find them in any stores. Have to order them

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, thanks guys. I'll do some research. Reps to you all.

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't use that. . . Anything Vader just mentioned will absolutely destroy this stuff.
Nah..I appreciate the response but I really don't use any turtle wax products.

BTW detailer's domain shipping is outrageous. $12 to ship a bottle of 303.

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks man, that size is out of stock but I might try a smaller one just to see. I need to go shopping for something $12.01 now.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Nah..I appreciate the response but I really don't use any turtle wax products.

BTW detailer's domain shipping is outrageous. $12 to ship a bottle of 303.

$12 for shipping a bottle of 303... wow. That is horrible.

·
Cum On Me Bro
8,106 Posts
Detailers domain's shipping is pretty bad for single items, but it tends to be pretty cheap for larger orders. Its why I try to only buy stuff every 6 months or so.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I might just get some off of ebay.
Go for it man!

Vader posted alot of great alternatives, so it's entirely up to you!

I still have about half of the 32oz bottle that I have used over the last 6 months. A little goes a long long way and the durability is pretty surprising!

I am in no way an expert at detailing, but I have used this product ALOT! :)

Good luck!

-Blink

·
Insomniac
5,912 Posts
Don't use that. . . Anything Vader just mentioned will absolutely destroy this stuff.
im not saying its the best in anyway shape or form, but for a 5 dollar otc alternative its not too bad, i used it under my hood about 3 months ago and everytime i pop my hood it looks like the first day i did it

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I use UTTG+ and swear by it. I use it on my Xterra which has miles of plastic. Beads like wax and last a good long time. Nice dark rich color and is not greasy. Dry to the touch. Beading pics on my Xterra.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
I use UTTG+ and swear by it. I use it on my Xterra which has miles of plastic. Beads like wax and last a good long time. Nice dark rich color and is not greasy. Dry to the touch. Beading pics on my Xterra.

Damn Perple, this is legit, my bottle of Chemical Guys new look trim gel is getting low, but ive been thinking about UTTG+ and i think this is gonna be my new Trim/tire stuff. Especially since AA/DC has it.

How does it do on tires Perp?

(goes to youtube product) ......lol

PS. I think the people who make FSUPP are the same people who make Ultima- UWW+, UTTG+ ect. Its Four star Products. Now youre REALLY interested in FSUPP arent you lol.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Havent tried it on the tires. Last time I did my tires was w/ BF tire gel. Not impressed.

And yes very interested in 4* :lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts