Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wondering what was the stock (what the sticker read on the window from the dealer )EPA Fuel Economy (est): ?? mpg City /?? mpg Highway ON the 199-2004 mustang GT's?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
17/25. Search exactly what you typed in Google and it will come up.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
17/25. Search exactly what you typed in Google and it will come up.
Whats google ?...j/k

more confusing ..oh well.

City

MPG

Highway

MPG

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
depends on which mods. increasing thr air fuel ratio in which you bring in more air and run lean, you will gain mpg in most cases.

something like headers, or an intake or things like that help.

I know a guy in town that has a twin turbo 2002 Mustang GT thats getting 21 in the city and like 30 on the highway.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I know a guy in town that has a twin turbo 2002 Mustang GT thats getting 21 in the city and like 30 on the highway.
I think he needs math lessons:yes

·
Registered
761 Posts
I get 215 miles per tank in my 00 gt...... Hopefully that will go up when I re-wire my o2 wires since right now the wires are burnt from the exhaust...

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm getting 240 if i drive easy and 215 per tank if I drive normal. But dude you got a V8 who cares whats the gas milage???

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
damn, you guys are getting some shitty mileage, that or beating on it. my last tank i probably averaged over 100MPH doing pulls past 160, and still managed to get 207 miles on the tank, and have just under a 1/4 left.

if i drive it easy, all mileage i get almost 400 to a tank that = about 27MPG.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts