Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car is Silver with a black top, tinted windows, mustang rocker stripes and black mustang letter inserts in the bumper, and a black led 3rd brake light.

What wheels would look the best on here? Heres a pic of the car.
Right now they have polished cobra wheels on them

<a

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Well, if you want to be like everyone else, you can run Saleens, Bullitts, or Cobras.

There really is no right answer to this question, though. What I think will look best, what everyone else will think looks best, and what you think will look best are very likely different things.

EDIT: Were it my car, I'd stick with the wheels you have and focus on getting better rubber. And isn't this like the third thread you've posted about wheels in the past two weeks?

·
Registered
304 Posts
I think black rims would look better on your car. As said earlier though you should stick with the ones you have now, they look good. Put the money into your engine (or mine ill let you lol)

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
If you don't like your wheels I'll buy them = ] lol If you do get new ones though, black chrome would look good. Or for a bit less money some nice black bullitt style wheels.

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
Well, if you want to be like everyone else, you can run Saleens, Bullitts, or Cobras.

There really is no right answer to this question, though. What I think will look best, what everyone else will think looks best, and what you think will look best are very likely different things.

EDIT: Were it my car, I'd stick with the wheels you have and focus on getting better rubber. And isn't this like the third thread you've posted about wheels in the past two weeks?

yea it is like the third one.

00mustangv6 please do not continue to do this.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
keep those and put money into lowering it... Some Eibach sportlines would make it look amazing with those wheels

·
Banned
276 Posts
If i had that car i'd get an exhuast first then get 17x9/10.5 black bullits :llama

·
Ginger with No Soul
1,124 Posts
I like the wheels on it now. I agree with lowering it:yes. If you really want a change though, try black rims with a chrome lip. If you have dark interior, it'll look good top up or down;).

·
Registered
990 Posts
or just get your rims powdercoated

1 - 9 of 9 Posts