Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a good deal on V-3 with aftecooler from a good friend. He will contact a friend of his and get a s/c kit for $2,800 for everything brand new! I know with this extra money if I don't purchase kb kit I can get my clutch, flywheel, and suspention if i buy this deal. The only thing stoping me is kenne bell with intercooler because this is what I want for a long time! What will you do?

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Sounds a little sketchy getting a brand new aftercooled V3 setup for $2800 from a "friend of a friend"...

Is it a tuner kit or does it come with everything you'll need? Injectors, fuel pump, tuner, belt, pulley, bracket, piping, head unit etc.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds a little sketchy getting a brand new aftercooled V3 setup for $2800 from a "friend of a friend"...

Is it a tuner kit or does it come with everything you'll need? Injectors, fuel pump, tuner, belt, pulley, bracket, piping, head unit etc.
He's actually my squad member and his good friend has been working for vortech for a long time with the company. Yes, everything included to the teeth.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts