Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well Im just checking into what all I would need to utilize a 03 Cobra S/C on my car.

S/C
Harness
innercooler
coil on plugs
????

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
ECU
Injectors
pump
tune
and I am sure there is more but I am not 100% on what all you will need

·
Registered
599 Posts
i looked heavily into it when i had my 97 i think overrall doin the labor minus tune myself i still would of had almost 2k into it. you'd be better off waitin and buyin a bolt on kit for your car.

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thats what i think to. but my buddy might sell me his s/c n things for a good price...

·
Registered
599 Posts
i was gonna get the s/c for 250 bucks so if that tells ya anything about the cost of the rest of the items...

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
dude there is a hefty list of things you need. i mean a big list... just save up for a kit made for your car..

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well see my friend has a 03 termi that he is parting out and i could get all the pieces for a good deal.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
well see my friend has a 03 termi that he is parting out and i could get all the pieces for a good deal.

Well if you could get everything and get it cheap you could swap it. It realy all depends in that situation on how much it will cost you to get all the parts. if he is parting it all out, I would shoot him a quote on the whole motor. Might cost a little extra initialy but in the long run it will save you.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Bro, if you gan get a whole termie longblock. Then jump on it, then sell Doc the 6 spd tranny.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I hate to ask a question on someone else's thread(sorry 97Cobra). But i am very curious and its being mentioned sort of here so.

if u get the engine, tranny, harness, and ecu what else would u need to swap into a 97?

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Cross member for the trans, intercooler, radiator their is alot more that I haven't listed. Alot of little incidental stuff.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
dont forget the lower intake manifold

your friend should just sell the whole car instead of just tearing down a terminator and having one less one on the road, how much does he want for the whole car?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts