Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kind of want to trade my my x-pipe for a h-pipe. I have plenty of power so the difference wont even make a difference, i just want to have a louder better sound. should i do that??

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I've been incredibly pleased with my H pipe, I get compliments on it from anywhere I go. If you want that different muscle sound, I'd say go for it.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I say go for it. I am personally changing out my Kooks X with an H when I get back to try and get that deeper sound. Really depends on what sound you're going for, there isn't a big power difference in the two.

·
Registered
126 Posts
H pipes

I plan to install the H pipe from MRT (Mustang Racing Tech.). I definitely want the "deeper" sound. I don't think you give up that much horsepower. Does anyone out there have the MRT H pipe?:)

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
I plan to install the H pipe from MRT (Mustang Racing Tech.). I definitely want the "deeper" sound. I don't think you give up that much horsepower. Does anyone out there have the MRT H pipe?:)
I'm not too sure if we have any S197 guys running the MRT piece, but I know some New Edge and SN95 guys are.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts