Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am in the process of cross training and when i graduate Tech School and reenlist i will fall upon 35,000 dollars and I have no Idea ehat to do! A good friend told me that I could buy a 2000 Cobra R *CASH* that has been my dream car! Just wondering what other mustang enthusiast would do if they fell upon 35,000 upront and then the other 35,000 spread out over 6 years???

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
So I am in the process of cross training and when i graduate Tech School and reenlist i will fall upon 35,000 dollars and I have no Idea ehat to do! A good friend told me that I could buy a 2000 Cobra R *CASH* that has been my dream car! Just wondering what other mustang enthusiast would do if they fell upon 35,000 upront and then the other 35,000 spread out over 6 years???

get the cobra r it will only go up in value as they get more and more scarce.:yes just my opinion just watch your ass and make sure its a numbers matching cobra r. with the other save, invest, buy another mustang? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How could i check to see if it is a numbers matching R???

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
part of me says buy the cobra r, cause lets face it, its a sick car. but the other part says it could probably go towards a house or some good investments.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
buy a house, instant approval for almost any loan you want.

a 2000 cobra R will prob fetch more than 35k

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
either invest it in a house or if ur set on a new car i would just go with a Termi

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Having seen that no one has said it, Have one hell of a good night at a strip club :D:D:D:D

Then save the left over $200 (minus taxi fair). :D

·
Registered
371 Posts
you can check the numbers with Ford call them up and they'll let you know if its legit ... but yea 25,000 for down payment on a house ... still a really good market for buyers ... and when the market goes back up ... you can afford more than cobra R

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
Save for a house or something worthwhile. I wouldnt put it towards a vehicle, particularly a used one be it a cobra r or not.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
+14554^55

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Um just wondering why anybody would want a termi over the Cobra R?

Yeah i like the look of the termi 10X better but isnt the Cobra R a better car? it came with a bigger engine if im not mistaken right?

I dont know too much about the R so correct me here if Im wrong. Im just saying if price wasnt an option which is better?

·
Banned
267 Posts
Anyone who says a termie is better is an idiot. I think a real Cobra R looks better. You really have to see one in person. It has a 5.4 4V, it also has stronger IRS. Comes with recaros stock. Plus it was a limited prouction car.

·
Registered
371 Posts
zing by the newbie

·
Registered
371 Posts
put some money in the mustang you have now ... and put the rest towards like people are saying a smarter investment

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
i said go with the termi so he would save some dough and still have a nice fast car with tons of potential

·
Registered
276 Posts
as much as you and i and everyone else on here would love to buy a freaking sweet stang with all that money i would have to say do the smart thing and save it... now i dont mean all of it lol you can have some fun but i would save a lot of it... just the smart thing to do imo

1 - 20 of 28 Posts