Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Top mount blower

Votes: 8 32.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here goes....im lookin hard and heavy into buyin drgns car and all it needs is a fuel system and fi... which will come a good ways down the road.. but.. i need to start doin some research.. so.. what would you guys at mm like to see? the bottle, twin turbo, single turbo, centri blower, top mount blower? so... im open to all opinions... let them flow....

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
single or twin turbo

·
Registered
852 Posts
I would say Twin Turbo since you can create a insane amount of power. But for me when I see a mustang with boost I think pro charger or Top mounted blower.

Have you thought about Tri Turbo or Twin Charging??????

·
Registered
971 Posts
:bow big hellion turbo.

·
amateur adult film star
1,040 Posts
wtf is a tri turbo and i say if you have forged internals combo boost a twin turbo and supercharger

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
buy the car first lol

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah... lol.. ill know in 2 or 3 days if im actaully gettin it... my 73 is supposed to sell on ebay in 2 days.. so.. if it does.. im gona get it.. my gt sold for 10k today. and no i have not thought about compounded boost and dont really feel like spending 12k just on boost.. lol.. im lookin to do a single setup.. i was leaning more towards tt or single big one...

·
amateur adult film star
1,040 Posts
do twin turbo then forsure

·
Registered
806 Posts
it's your car, do what you want? :stickpoke

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
WHOA................... this and another thread is the first thing i have heard about you even looking into buying my car. i have a trade pending on a ls2 catfish so i doubt youll be buying my car. and if the trade doesnt go through, there is someone on here who is allready inline to buy it. you need to contact me first before you go telling everyone your buying my car, becasue like i said this is the first ive heard about it

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
appearantly i was confused about who i have been talkin to... i have been conversing with drgns im name but not him... or something... either way... WHATEVER car i buy will be built and ready for fi... so this thread is not pointless

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
ok, my mistake, i thoguth this guy and the guy ive been tlaking to on aim were different people. i got this guy confused with someone else on here whos been tlaking to me about my car. anyways im still in the air about the trade, and like i told you, if the trade goes through on the camaro, that is the way i am going with things

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Gotta buy the car first...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts