Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
yeah, last time i almost drowned, 06RedfireGT jumped in for me and acted as a small island for me to sit on while we floated to safety :lmao

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
mustang kid 1989 said:
nba1341 said:
Jamba Juice was my first job

It was fun messing around with other boys Banana and customers being like :wtf i'm being helped by a giant banana

But I got fired after 6 months because I like to have a little bit to much fun at times :)

I was playing with other peoples bannanas for 6 months I can tell you that
:wtf
:popcorn
you know how i like my bananas

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
nba1341 said:
mustang kid 1989 said:
nba1341 said:
Jamba Juice was my first job

It was fun messing around with other boys Banana and customers being like :wtf i'm being helped by a giant banana

But I got fired after 6 months because I like to have a little bit to much fun at times :)

I was playing with other peoples bannanas for 6 months I can tell you that
:wtf
you know how i like my bananas

:humpnana

·
Registered
763 Posts
My first job was at a farm. Well i live on a farm but i dont count that as a job. It s for a farmer...moving irragatoin pipes for 5.50 and hour....

My job now...well if you can find anywhere that works on small engines...its a prettty good place to learn. I mean yeah they are small engines..but you get to learn alot from there. Most of the things i do are carb, valves, gaskets.....the other day i replaced a sump gasket and you learn alot actually...but its just little things like that...plus starting off at 8 dollars an hour..for a highschool job..its pretty good. workingfull time i bring home almost 500 every 2 weeks.which isn't bad at all...

61 - 69 of 69 Posts