·
Registered
971 Posts
That will do pig...that will do.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow so many to choose from Hmusn which one would be a good one for my 03 gt and how are they to install

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
the MGW is the best out there in my and many others opinions.

I have had a few short shifters as well.. the MGW is superior to them all.
and they are simple to install

·
Registered
971 Posts
It took me around 45 min to a hour, it was my first one and thought it was easy.

·
Registered
971 Posts
For a 03 GT 5 speed you need this one:
Tremec 3650 Shifter
$179.00
(plus shipping and handling)

·
Registered
59 Posts
It took me around 45 min to a hour, it was my first one and thought it was easy.
I had the same experience. Only difficult part was lifting the stock one of the transmission... I am paranoid and think i am going to break everything. Its easy though. Definitely get a MGW, stiff for the first couple of weeks and then opened up perfectly, it is so fun driving my car.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
coool im ordering it right now never felt a shifter other then stock i loved the mach 1 shifter and my aunts roush will it be like that

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
coool im ordering it right now never felt a shifter other then stock i loved the mach 1 shifter and my aunts roush will it be like that
Yes only better

·
Registered
971 Posts
It will feel foriegn untill you get used to it, pretty much takes the flick of a wrist to shift my car, and its spring loaded into 3rd gear so you dont miss it. Great quaility!!! BTW they should pay me for all that haha.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
woww now im excited to get this baby cause ive been opening up sometimes and i jack up thrid once in a while

1 - 20 of 34 Posts