Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
ny trex is more of a complete kit..it includes the purge solonoid....whether its better...dunno...Ny-trex is the new kid on the block. probably all the same

·
Registered
991 Posts
^ yeah its really all the same..its more the name you are paying for

i got the edelbrock system and i love it..07procharger how much you pay for your kit?

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
o ok i see, does Ny-trex have the WOT sensor to engage the nitrous?

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
as well as a low fuel shut off valve

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
^ yeah its really all the same..its more the name you are paying for

i got the edelbrock system and i love it..07procharger how much you pay for your kit?

I got mine thru Lethal performance...cant remeber how much it wass i think it was 7 somthing for the triple threat...then i bought my window switch for 120.00 then I bought my pressure gauge forr 200.00. now looking at a wide band for 350.00 this **** aint cheap.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
no its not...but its better to do it the right way and spend the money then have your car go boom..lol

I know...whoever says nos is a cheap way to make power has never done it!! yo do it right takes time money and knowledge.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I know...whoever says nos is a cheap way to make power has never done it!! yo do it right takes time money and knowledge.
+1 to that...i read up on nitrous alot before i got my kit..i got it off here from a guy that had two..400 dollars for a 800 dollar kit...i got a steal..i love the edelbrock kit..

know some what happen nitrous before you go and put it on your car..thats why ricers cars blow up...they just throw nitrous on there cars for quick power...nitrous is not quick power...if not done right can **** your car up...you dont need a tune for it..i have used mine with out one..i am getting one but if you have liek an 91 or 93 octane tune u have to put the 87 octane tune back on your car because of timing just a heads up to anyone reading this...:yes

·
Registered
110 Posts
Pro charger are you running a n20 tune? I noticed you have a 93 octane tune listed. Im running a 91 tune and 93 gas, but Im just spraying a 75 shot.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
havint changed my sig yet...i am running the nitrous tune that came with my predetor, are you running a nitrous tune?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts