Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when yall put your cai and tune packages on? i mean how much harder do these stangs pull? i am anticipating a lot from what i heard with a racer 95mm and sct2 from brenspeed. anyone messed with sniper tuning software? i'm asking because i can finally afford to invest in my car. i want a no bullshit package that will help me pull low times. so, i'm probably going with the following: c&l 95mm w/ sct2 or sniper, 4.10's/eaton lsd, bmr cnc lca/upper 3rd, o/rx, upd, charge plate deletes. about $1800 drop right there. but i'm hoping to get in the 12's. 12.99 doesnt matter... i have a grudge with a chevy feind. had my car dyno'd at creedle's... 1994 mustang dyno, loaded run it pull a peak 257.7 and 274.8.. worst after three and lots of heat soak 249.6 and 267.0... couldnt get a wideband on it because he melted a lead.

i want 300+ hp 300+tq. 390+ on gas.

sorry no scanner or i'd give you the printout. next time i go i'll email the file to my computer. before and after i install cai/tune, charge deletes, udp's, midpipe.
should be interesting.
so as soon as i get this "economic stickler bribe to stay in america and not move to canada check..", i'll do all the above. good? no good?

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
n2o

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
with intake, tune, x pipe, udp's, and delete plates you should be above of what you want.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just dont waste money on all the hipe.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
save the money on the bolt on ****, and go straight for the blower if you want real results

Reactions: 8t6gt

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
+1... i started with all of the bolt on stuff and wish i would have just went with a blower... cuz it took me almost a year to get to a 13.0-high 12 whereas i could have boght a blower and been almost at 11s now..

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
save the money on the bolt on ****, and go straight for the blower if you want real results
yea, thats what i WANT... what i need is cheap 12's

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
125 shot of nitrous is cheap 12's
damn skippy! i wish i had a 100lb n2o tank. i want this thing to do it on its own power.

11's on gas..

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
so you want a 12 sec N/a mustang right? thats a pretty simple goal for the S197. with the bolt-on mods you want an average driver can hit 12's with no problem.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
i always wanted a 12 sec car and when i bought the mustang i realized that was pretty easy, so im looking for low-mid 11's.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks bunz. i appreciate it. make it seam easy

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
will do. amazing these really are bolt on cars. they might go down as some of the easiest to make fast.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
yeah these 3v's are great cars! to think, i use to be an import guy and never liked mustangs. i was so naive back then, even though they're some great imports.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
my thoughts are your going to spend prety close, but not quoite as much on all those bolt ons as you would on a blower setup, but youll go a lot faster and enjoy your car a lot more with the blower. just a thought, and just putting those options out there for ya

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.