Modded Mustang Forums banner

201 - 220 of 255 Posts

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
I've had a few new things the past week or two. 1. 3 Floyds Zombie dust. Pretty good.. and my favorite, St. Stefanus.

The St stefanus is an aged Belgium beer, so it's a tad fizzy, but it has a really great flavor. It's pretty strong too at 9% abv. Each bottle is labeled with the date it was bottled and you're given a chart to tell you the flavor vs age. The stuff is around 18$ per bottle, it comes in a big corked bottle. My dad for a free case of 12 from my uncle who works for miller who gets lots of free beer miller and non miller.

We polished 6 of them off tonight at my family Christmas

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,797 Posts
This stuff is pretty good.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! That sounds fantastic! I love banana bread.

I just had some Jager and some Boulevard Wheat beer. Yum

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Lots of Busch heavy will be consumed tomorrow.

Apologies now to my liver for what it will endure tomorrow night. Or, technically, tonight.

·
Endangered Species
864 Posts
Nothing...yet, finishing off my 10 hour shift at work. Will probably make a mimosa when I get back to the ranch, or a screwdriver. My current drinks of choice: Allagash White Ale, Golden Draak 9000 Belgian Quad. I have a pint of Allagash Curieux in the fridge ready for my day off on Friday.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Well Im ****in runk. Busch Heavy was the choice as always recently. It was going down smooth.

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
Had a terrapin tonight, that's all..don't remember which one.

Friday I had a few beers. I just remember eating tacobell on the way home so I couldn't tell you what I was drinking, but they were good.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Rebel Yell... neat. Brought home a bottle of Rebecca Creek Whiskey and a bottle of Texas Ranger Whiskey from San Antonio this weekend.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Its not even 12 yet...
If you are at the airport, drinking is acceptable at all hours. I had a beer at like 8 am one time.

Anyone have untappd for those of you that are beer fans ?

It is an app that you check in what beer you're drinking, rate it, get "Badges", etc. Pretty cool.
I had it but decided it was too much of a pain in the ass, I just want to drink beer.

201 - 220 of 255 Posts