Modded Mustang Forums banner

221 - 240 of 255 Posts

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
If you are at the airport, drinking is acceptable at all hours. I had a beer at like 8 am one time.

I had it but decided it was too much of a pain in the ass, I just want to drink beer.
+1 to both of those points.

What am I drinking tonight? Probably a flight of my own beer. I have a sour, 2 different IPAs and a a couple different Ales to choose from. Unless I go to a brewery.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Excellent, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.
Lol, but you have to abide by 14 CFR 91.17.

I would much rather be required to abide by that CFR, than to be a passenger.

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
No drinks for me..water and vicadin though. Wisdom teeth out

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Drank this last night.

This may be one of my favorite drinks I've had, haha. It is very very tasty.
Drinks by Treyson M, on Flickr

They only have these out I wanna say, twice a year. It was pretty damn delicious.

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
Anybody have any beer recommendations? I want to try something new this week when I go out.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #233
Hm bringing this back. Went on a brewery tour today of Lakefront Brewery here in Milwaukee. Chances are they sell I'm your state and if they do, you should check them out if you havent. Very good

Anyways for 10$ you get an 8 Oz cup and 4 wooden tokens you can exchange for any of their beers. So 4 8 Oz beers before / after the tour plus one fill up halfway through the tour.

The tour guide was awesome and it was a fun time.

So I tried

White
Fixed Gear
Lakefront Ipa
Growing power
Lakefront dark
And new grist (gf's gluten free beer)

All very good..especially for 10$ lol. Then you get to turn your cup in at the gift shop for a lakefront brewery beer glass which is nice since I have only one other glass suitable for pouring beer into

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
A new microbrewery is opening in june literally 50 steps from my apartment. It sounds like it'll be a cool place with food and bar but you'll be able to see the beer being brewed

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,797 Posts
Great post.......
I like to take pride in every post I make.

Its a stout called Espresso Love made by Ann harbor Brewing Company. Its sooooo good. I made the mistake of drinking a few around 12:30am friday night and couldn't sleep. It's brewed with espresso

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
I found a rum called Legendario, I'm not even a rum guy and this **** is so good. Smooth as hell, ever so slightly sweet and it's just so good. Too bad it's not sold in the states, I'm gonna grab a few bottles before I go home

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,797 Posts
I found a rum called Legendario, I'm not even a rum guy and this **** is so good. Smooth as hell, ever so slightly sweet and it's just so good. Too bad it's not sold in the states, I'm gonna grab a few bottles before I go home
Man, what a tease! I was getting excited till you said we can't get it here. :(

221 - 240 of 255 Posts