Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 255 Posts

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Oh my gosh I tried a Sam Adams winter sampley thing a while back and it has kept me from ever buying another.

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,178 Posts
Oh my gosh I tried a Sam Adams winter sampley thing a while back and it has kept me from ever buying another.
The ones this year are better than the ones last year. This year its boston lager, winter lager, holiday porter, old fezziwig ale, and some chocolate porter(i think). I love trying different beers though. One of the few things I miss about Baltimore is the beer selection here in Augusta is severely lacking.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
You know the liquor toy store ships.

I don't remember which it was. Most were just fine but one of the ones in that pack was so bad I spit it out.
If I don't like a beer I bought I usually just drink it anyway 'cause I'm too broke to waste it. This one no.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
I remember last time this year I bought a 12 pack of that stuff and brought it to a house party my friend was having.

Holy **** did I get bitched at that whole night. I think Boston Lager was the only good one in there.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Haven't touched anything in over 16 years. I did use to like shots we called spark plugs. First half is 151 rum and then topped with Rumpleminsk. Do not shake or stir.

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
3 tall boys of svetic or however the **** its spelt, a shot of brandy, a shot on something else idk what it was and a pint of canadian. Happy birthday to me lol.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
whoa, i didnt know this was a thing.

got some new belgium salted caramel brownie brown ale, its a collab with ben and jerry's

its pretty good for an ale, its like a lighter version of sam smith chocolate stoat.

61 - 80 of 255 Posts