Modded Mustang Forums banner

81 - 100 of 255 Posts

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Water all this weekend. I will probably be partaking in beer drinking this weekend coming up however, as it has been two weeks now and from work, school, and women; it's about damn time I had a beer or 12.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Drink is over I need ****ing food.
Where's the drunk food cravings thread?
waiting for you to start it?

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Water all this weekend. I will probably be partaking in beer drinking this weekend coming up however, as it has been two weeks now and from work, school, and women; it's about damn time I had a beer or 12.
feel you on that. this week as been non-stop for me. had a moving gig working plus my day job. working from 9am til almost midnight. Thank god i have tommorow off, plan on finishing this 6 pack and then 4 tall boys of pbr

·
12,899 Posts
feel you on that. this week as been non-stop for me. had a moving gig working plus my day job. working from 9am til almost midnight. Thank god i have tommorow off, plan on finishing this 6 pack and then 4 tall boys of pbr
I've just had some shitty days lately. Putting up with people, doing things I shouldn't have to do, but such is life and I will not complain.

·
12,899 Posts
What, not complaining? Says the one who complains about Babble's spelling on the reg?

Reactions: boattlebot

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Tonight I tried out:

3 Floyds Gumball Head: "Gumball Head has a complex hop aroma with notes of grapefruit, lemon zest, marmalade and peach." Now, I didn't taste that description too much..it was alright, but I wouldn't order again.

Hinterland Packerland: Aroma of light white bread malt, citrus zest-like hops with a touch of honey, and tart pear.

I definitely liked the second one a lot better. That was the extent of my tasting tonight.

If anyone is interested in the beers available, this is the whole list here World of Beer - Find a Beer

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
What, not complaining? Says the one who complains about Babble's spelling on the reg?
I comment on him doing something stupid a fair bit since he posts those things on a forum asking for feedback.
I'm not understanding where I go around correcting his spelling all the time.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Had a decwnt amount of bourben to trt and help me fall asleep during the black out. But now the powers back and im drunk and i got work im the morning..... oh well. Im still glad powers back, and im not super drunk. Just a little. More buzzed then anything.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Stella currently.

It was that or Blue moon. But wheat beers fill me up and I just ate so I got Stella lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Damn I was going to say I was going to have a few Thursday after getting **** on by my exams but them I remembered I'm going out of town over night for work..although I should be able to get a drink at dinner. Gosh I'm actually looking forward to a nice comfy hotel bed

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Had some craken in apple cider today. Holy **** was it good. Im not a big rum person, but ill defintly be buying a bottle of that stuff. Just for cider.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Water.

81 - 100 of 255 Posts