Modded Mustang Forums banner

101 - 120 of 255 Posts

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Well apparently there is a place in Pennsylvania called Shangys and I picked up some..

Terrapin. I'm excited to try it. The Yuengeling isn't mine..I didn't like it enough to pay for a case of it.

Attachments

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I've only ever had one of theirs. Months ago. Think it was called Moo Hoo?
I bought two. One is still is the fridge.
I've been filtering out the gross leftover beers by drinking them once I'm too drunk to differentiate between good and bad.
Slow process but it's working.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
I've only ever had one of theirs. Months ago. Think it was called Moo Hoo?
I bought two. One is still is the fridge.
I've been filtering out the gross leftover beers by drinking them once I'm too drunk to differentiate between good and bad.
Slow process but it's working.
let me know if you need any help with that

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
i'd love to finally drink my jack ****ing daniels but i have a fever right now that i think i caught from a stripper

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
let me know if you need any help with that
I can send you a random grab bag of beer if you want.
i'd love to finally drink my jack ****ing daniels but i have a fever right now that i think i caught from a stripper
Hanging with babble tonight?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I think and believe Miller light burns my throat? Is it just me? Or does anyone else have this problem? I do have terrible stomach problems.
It's probably just its grossness burning your throat. Eliminating your taste buds until you actually think it's tastes good.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Sure that's all you got?

·
7,918 Posts
It's probably just its grossness burning your throat. Eliminating your taste buds until you actually think it's tastes good.
Lol I had a tall boy of Miller Lite last night. I thought it was $1 but I guess that was the price for the shittier beers. Tonight I may go with a Budweiser. All the good stuff is only bottles, I want a can

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
Sure that's all you got?
well she only sat on my lap, i didn't even get a lap dance or anything. she told me right off the bat that she'd **** in the VIP room for $200. i would be surprised if i didn't catch every disease known to man the second i walked through the door

i just googled my symptoms. cancer. it's definitely cancer.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
I am starting to hallucinate. When I close my eyes, I can see strange characters running around chasing colorful geometric shapes in a dark and infinite limbo . . .

I have stopped closing my eyes.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
I am starting to hallucinate. When I close my eyes, I can see strange characters running around chasing colorful geometric shapes in a dark and infinite limbo . . .

I have stopped closing my eyes.
sounds like dmt. not that i would ever do such a thing

101 - 120 of 255 Posts