Modded Mustang Forums banner

141 - 160 of 255 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
Walked into the liquor store and they were playing a song that you usually hear at weddings before the bride walks down the isle.

I was talking to myself "Who's getting married?"
Then I laughed. Because I was marrying two wines. It just ****ing fit :lmao

Mixed chillable red with a cheaper Cabernet Sauvignon. Not bad. Not like kool aid anymore and enough dry wine to know that "Hey... you're drinking wine"

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Water and lemonade for me today. Exciting, I know.

:shiftyeyes

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Just had some good full sail brewing session lager, I know someone comment they had a lager that tasted like coffee and ass,,, I am very curious which brew this was. I have never had a coffee like lager.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
Water and lemonade for me today. Exciting, I know.

:shiftyeyes
i ****ing love lemonade

Just had some good full sail brewing session lager, I know someone comment they had a lager that tasted like coffee and ass,,, I am very curious which brew this was. I have never had a coffee like lager.
my guess is yuengling black and tan

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Busch Light as always. Birthday's tomorrow so I figured why not get me a pack for tonight and the weekend.

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Busch Light as always. Birthday's tomorrow so I figured why not get me a pack for tonight and the weekend.
Gross lol at least treat yourself to something decent!

I had a few last night

Kronenbourg 1664 - Pale Lager (Had this one before recently)
Pilsner Urquell Hladinka - Pilsner (Also had this one before)
Terrapin Hi-5 IPA (new)

Terrapin sure makes some damn good IPAs..and I didn't have the greatest taste for them.

I think I'm going to move on to trying more Hefeweizens.

Nothing for me tonight though..

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
what's the terrapin that tastes orangey?
Dunno, they don't sell Terrapin in Wisconsin..only picked up two "terrapin ipa survival kits" (12 beers each) and ive only tried the Hopsecutioner and hi 5 Ipa's

141 - 160 of 255 Posts