Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Marine Corp Badass
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHATS GOING ON MY NAME IS ROME I'M 19...CURRENTLY DRIVING A COROLLA ((YEAH IT SUCKS)) I'M GOING TO SCHOOL TO BECOME A AUTO MACHINIST...I LOVE ALL MUSCLE CARS.. FORD, CHEVY AND DODGE....BEEN AROUND FAST CARS PRETTY MUCH ALL MY LIFE SO I KNOW A THING OR 2 ABOUT GOING FAST FROM WORKING ON MY GRAND DADS 70 CHEVELLE SS 454CI...IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A 5.0 MUSTANG...SO I CAN HAVE SOMETHING THAT HAS SOME GRUNT INSTEAD OF THIS P.O.S I HAVE NOW...I PREFER THE COUPE BUT IF I COME ACROSS A HATCH I'LL BE COOL WITH THAT..WELL THATS ME IN A NUT SHELL

·
Registered
198 Posts
:welcome

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Welcome to the forums where you can find anything from surprise buttsecks to stuff about mustangs..

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
Welcome to the forums where you can find anything from surprise buttsecks to stuff about mustangs..
u forgot the COCK Socking section in the underground

by the way, HIOooooooooooooooOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo
(hacksaw jim dugan)

·
Marine Corp Badass
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sup sry about the old thread revive but i finally got a stang it isnt the fox that i wanted but its better than nothing

·
Marine Corp Badass
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sweet man! What happended to getting a fox body?
well i am now since i came across a 302 out of a Bronco...I came across this one on a lucky day town and country ford was having a sell

like that one

30k miles
$11,300

377 a month i couldn't pass on it
my dad is kinda upset and he's a chevy guy but he'll get over it

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
welcome and enjoy the new ride brother

1 - 20 of 25 Posts