Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My manager has a trickflow R intake, 75mm BBk throttle body, 24lb injectors and matching maf just laying around and he said he'd sell it to mentor cheap and to just let him know how much I'd be willing to pay and we could work something out but I don't know what a good offer would be.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I hate when people just don't put a price on their stuff. $400 would be a great deal for all that.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Offer him $250 first.
Work your way up from there. If he wants like $600+ don't bother.

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Offer him $250 first.
Work your way up from there. If he wants like $600+ don't bother.
If you ever offered me a price like that for those parts........I'd slap you just for insulting me.

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
My manager has a trickflow R intake, 75mm BBk throttle body, 24lb injectors and matching maf just laying around and he said he'd sell it to mentor cheap and to just let him know how much I'd be willing to pay and we could work something out but I don't know what a good offer would be.
I hope you don't plan on installing that stuff with the stock E7 headed 302. Your throttle response will fall flat on its face without a good flowing set of heads a cam and a stroker kit to match the flow of that intake. Basically that intake is designed to flow really well at the upper RPM range.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was planning on holding on to it until I got everything I needed for an HCI but I checked my bank and I haven't got the spare funds to offer him right now and I have nowhere to put the parts until I could put them on so I don't think I'll be making an offer on them.

·
Registered
594 Posts
If you ever offered me a price like that for those parts........I'd slap you just for insulting me.
LOL.
Hey man it's tough out there these days. You never know what price they are willing to accept.

A few months back I found some seats out of a 1971 camaro that had been re-covered with black leather and new foam. Came with the original mounting stuff as well. I offered a $100 for the two and he didn't think twice about it. Now I got two beautiful black leather seats in my 75' camaro. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts