·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that i can run on a pi swapped gt with stock internals

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
I know of people running 14 Psi on a stock bottom end.But i wouldn't go past 12 Psi just to be safe.and 8-10 Psi is Normal.

The rule of thumb is 400-425 RWHP is the limit so if your in that ballpark with only 8-10 Psi i wouldn't go much more if you want the bottom end to stay together.

Edit: With a PI Swapped car the compression would be a tad higher (10:5:1) I believe, therefore not so good for boost but you should still be fine depending on the tune.With Boost you would have probably been better off with a set of ported NPI heads.

What happened to the the Cobra Swap???

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
That is correct. You should be very cautious going over 450 hp with stock internals. They don't like that kind of power too much.

Ofcourse if you need 14 psi to make 450 rwhp you are severly doing something wrong.

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awsome cuz since the wife left with my money the termi swap is out the door. and boost for the 2v is soon to come. reps to 330cube for the advice

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yea I would watch boosting it with a PI swap ! I was going to PI swap mine but people told me better not do it with a supercharger to much compression ! But if you go threw with it post what you do and how it worked out !!

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i will keep updated onn the biuld but it will be a while

1 - 6 of 6 Posts