Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Livin' the Good Life
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, made my car pay for itself with the 8.8

But, now that that's done with, time for my next decision. I sold my exhaust to someone that needed it and got enuff for my rear end. So now, starting from scratch again...

My stang as it sits:

What's next: Wheels or Exhaust?

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
I think that a nice set of wheels should come first.

·
Registered
730 Posts
wheels for sure look how it changes the look of the car completely.

look we even have matching dents lol on opposite sides

i would also suggest if your doing visual mods go for the mach 1 chin spoiler and grille delete. alsooo taillight tint and blackout panel imo looks great on our colors.

·
Registered
730 Posts
the only problem with wheels is its like twice as expensive

i would know i just ordered a set of staggered 18" fr500's with tires and even with my dads employee discount (basically like 90 bucks a wheel) it cost me $1,068 shipped

and a good cat back exhaust will probably only cost you at max 500-600

·
Livin' the Good Life
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wheels for sure look how it changes the look of the car completely.

look we even have matching dents lol on opposite sides

i would also suggest if your doing visual mods go for the mach 1 chin spoiler and grille delete. alsooo taillight tint and blackout panel imo looks great on our colors.
I do have blacked out tails, panel, and grille delete. Just need the pony. Plus, I'm planning on a new front bumper later on. I want an '01 cobra bumper.. I know, those are hard to find.lol

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
the only problem with wheels is its like twice as expensive

i would know i just ordered a set of staggered 18" fr500's with tires and even with my dads employee discount (basically like 90 bucks a wheel) it cost me $1,068 shipped

and a good cat back exhaust will probably only cost you at max 500-600
jealous, black?

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Well, made my car pay for itself with the 8.8

But, now that that's done with, time for my next decision. I sold my exhaust to someone that needed it and got enuff for my rear end. So now, starting from scratch again...

My stang as it sits:

What's next: Wheels or Exhaust?
definitely wheels, check out am, they've got some good deals going on right now for wheels and tires

also if you cut your springs and then installed the wheels, you'd think it was a different car.

·
Livin' the Good Life
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
definitely wheels, check out am, they've got some good deals going on right now for wheels and tires

also if you cut your springs and then installed the wheels, you'd think it was a different car.
My car barely even makes it on my street without cut springs.lol But, I'm gonna be on a mission in search of wheels. I can get a deal outta anything.lol

Wheels and spacers it is! :yes
This is what's next... to be continued.lol

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Wheels, blackout panel, tinted tail lights, blackout the side markers. Those last 3 will cost you maybe $30 in supplies :yes

·
Registered
398 Posts
My car barely even makes it on my street without cut springs.lol But, I'm gonna be on a mission in search of wheels. I can get a deal outta anything.lol

Wheels and spacers it is! :yes
This is what's next... to be continued.lol
as stated above check out Mustang Wheels they have a pretty good selection and they have a sale on 18x9 black saleens with tires for $859 + shipping. or staggered chome saleens with tires for $1099 + shipping.

btw if u get a 10" wide wheel for the rears and the offset is 22mm the rim will be flush with the fender so no need for spacers. i got my 18x9 18x10 saleens for $528 shipped.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
I just read that, how much did you sell your exhaust for? (what kind was it)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts