Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well in the last few months I have done C&L CAI with tune, 3.73's and Hurst shifter. What should I do next? Keep in mind this is my DD. Looking for performance mods.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
suspension...get rid of the wheel hop, hug the turns, launch better, also lower the car a little and give it a meaner stance :D

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
suspension...get rid of the wheel hop, hug the turns, launch better, also lower the car a little and give it a meaner stance :D
That's what I was thinking. However, I know nothing about suspension or lowering any suggestion about product and sites to price. Thanks

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sound! you need an exhaust setup!
Still looking at what exhaust I like the best. Listened to so many exhaust clips they start to sound alike. Looking to do another performance mod first. Planning to do new Tires and exhaust and hood later this summer.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
That's what I was thinking. However, I know nothing about suspension or lowering any suggestion about product and sites to price. Thanks
depends on what you are looking for in the suspension...personally I'd recommend BMR because I use it and have heard great reviews from others.

I have the lowering kit which includes:
-Adjustable panhard rod to realign the rear
-Control arm relocation brackets to stop wheel hop when the car is lowered
-Springs (1.25 inches in the front 1.75 inches in the back)
-Camber Bolts (to adjust camber in the front so you don't prematurely wear out the front tires)
-New stock upper strut mounts

I also have the tokico d spec fully adjustable shocks and struts, BMR adjustable upper control arm to adjust the pinion angle of the driveshaft, bmr billet aluminum lower control arms and BMR tubular subframe connectors. I went all out lol

EDIT: I also get no wheel hop and when I put my foot to the floor off the line I hook. I also have an auto though...as for prices I ordered everything but the tokicos from LM performance...the tokicos i ordered from hotpart.com for $503 shipped. I was told the BMR lowering kit is more expensive now. I payed 495 + shipping for mine. In total I think I spent about $1500

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Steeda udp's
Steeda cmdp's
Spydershaft
+1 on this. Its about $1000 for all 3. Unless he's going FI then no need for the udp's and depending on what kind of FI he won't need the cmdp

1 - 9 of 9 Posts