Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at one of your panhard bars. Would definately like adjustable, but i dont want to break the bank either. car will be lowered with FRPP k springs and possibly Koni Str.Ts. would the camber bolts suffice or should i just bite the bullet and go with the CC plates? I appreciate the help :)

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
Ace417, I apologize for the late response.

I suggest the PHR006, for affordability/performance and quality purposes.

And I also suggest camber bolts. We utilize them for corner carving and drag racing when testing our S197's with our suspension components. To this date (since 2005) we have not had any ill issues with the camber bolts.

If you have any other questions, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Thanks

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How obnoxious is the red? :D Do i need the grease?

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
How obnoxious is the red? :D Do i need the grease?
It's not too obnoxious. :cool:

We sell a ton of them in red. As a matter of fact, most of my customers do everything else in Hammertone, and do the panhard rod in red just for some contrast underneath.

You can purchase the grease from us, or just make sure you use a quality SYNTHETIC ONLY grease.

Stay away from Lithium/Petro based grease....they will cause premature failure of the bushings.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well im just wondering if it would look good with blue springs under there, but then realized thats ford racing colors so its all good :cool: Should be making a purchase by the end of the week. maybe sooner!

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
Awesome! If you have any issues ordering from our website, you can call in the order.

Thanks! I look forward to seeing our products on that sweet looking ride!

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you guys price match? If so Ill be looking at getting a set of Koni STR.ts and the panhard bar today. Got a nice bonus check :D

Sam seems to have the cheapest price:
Strano Performance Parts - Part Details

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
Do you guys price match? If so Ill be looking at getting a set of Koni STR.ts and the panhard bar today. Got a nice bonus check :D

Sam seems to have the cheapest price:
Strano Performance Parts - Part Details
Unfortunately in this particular situation, we are an authorized dealer/distributor for Koni and cannot compete with the middle man who does not have a restriction on advertising and selling price.

One thing to consider, is that, when you purchase through a WD/Authorized Dealer...you will have a much easier time with any issues that may arise with your Struts and Shocks.

If you want to consider upgrading to the Koni Yellow (SPORT) package, I can probably put a deal together that you will be happy with. As for the STR.T, there is not much room for me to work with.

What Panhard Bar are you considering purchasing?

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont have THAT much money to spend, so it looks like the sports are out for me. Im getting the PHR006 like you suggested above (2 months ago. woops.)

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FINALLY ORDERED lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
It will look good. I lowered mine 2" and it looks awesome to me, but my alignment is pretty bad according to my tire wear. If you aren't worried about buying new tires every so often i'd get cc plates and i'm finding used ones here on craigslist for 100.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I noticed your order earlier. :D

Thanks! If you need anything don't hesitate to call.

Oh, you made a great choice on the "super lube" Best stuff on the market....
Should be here tomorrow :woot
It will look good. I lowered mine 2" and it looks awesome to me, but my alignment is pretty bad according to my tire wear. If you aren't worried about buying new tires every so often i'd get cc plates and i'm finding used ones here on craigslist for 100.
I only ordered the Panhard bar. Will get Shocks next paycheck. Too much going one to get everything at once.

Now i gotta figure out how to put this thing on :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts