Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, I noticed over the last few days videos have been coming out... So here is you chance to post what you have... I dont care if its a heater clip, exhaust note, or just a walk around of what you have. Lets see it... Lets try to keep pics out of this one, just vids please...

Heres a link to my "undercover heater" with my 91. If this weather breaks tomarrow I might get the 06 out and let you see what I have been hiding for so long ( its almost complete with the excpetion of the cosmetics )...

Video - TinyPic - Share the Experience!™

·
Registered
1,676 Posts

Start 45 degrees outside sounds like crap will get a better one...

Best Videos I will have till summer....

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
My car's interior at night. Made for a guy asking what blue interior lighting looks like.

Part two of the above.

My last drive of the year with the Stang before winter set in. It was only out because my beater had broken down just before I was to leave for work. Made it home just as the snow started flying.

Also from that drive. Just cruisin home.

Me overwhelming my little digicam's mic with my stereo. lol

Little road test with the wife. Even bounced her off the rev limiter at the end. ;) lol

·
14,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zip is That a clip of the interior lights on your honda accord? J/k Looks good... Give compilation of vids guys... Keep them coming, Love seeing real footage of your rides, they look great...

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
wow zip that Neil Young drive video was awesome. I could listen to that entire song along with your stang's sound and stare out your window at the snow in a trance. very very cool!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
My car's interior at night. Made for a guy asking what blue interior lighting looks like.

YouTube - LCD Help2

Part two of the above.

YouTube - LCD Help

My last drive of the year with the Stang before winter set in. It was only out because my beater had broken down just before I was to leave for work. Made it home just as the snow started flying.

YouTube - Neil Young Drive

Also from that drive. Just cruisin home.

YouTube - The Stones

Me overwhelming my little digicam's mic with my stereo. lol

YouTube - Deftones1

Little road test with the wife. Even bounced her off the rev limiter at the end. ;) lol

The funny thing about this video is when zip asked his wife did she pee herself and she said "no" so seriously and calmly. LMFAO. It was like it was the norm amd that zip and his wife were expecting her to. Wife sounds addorable zip and love the vids. It won't let me give you a rep point until I rep someone else...it's telling me to spread the love first.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
a couple old ones, new ones will be up soon

here is a sound of the 2.6l at 9psi.

the street tune at 9 psi. it was the final pull of the day

a pic of the boost gauge

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Hey Zip some really good Music.... Reminds me of the "Queen of the Dammed" Soundtrack...

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
wow zip that Neil Young drive video was awesome. I could listen to that entire song along with your stang's sound and stare out your window at the snow in a trance. very very cool!!!!:cool:

+1
Zipp, that Neil Young video is really odd, kinda like the ending of Repo Man where they're flying through the sky in the alien car. Well, maybe not that odd, but still. Good video.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Thanks guys :)

I hope to take a bunch more cool vids with the new camera this spring, including a couple heaters as I waste my old tires. :)

·
14,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK Zip, were holding you to it... *remembers back to when Emay promised a heater vid and we hasseled him daily for a month till he came through on it*

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Me too!!!!!! Very nice Zip

1 - 20 of 81 Posts