Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
the one lefty is making

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
the one lefty is making
This. It's pretty sick :)

I've still got my stock spoiler on an I'm content with it. Once I get my sixxer running solid I'm going to save up for a GT or a Cobra, then I'll look into something besides a stock spoiler ;)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i found an 01-04 spoiler, would it bold right up and would any body work have to be done to the decklid?

·
So say we all.
594 Posts

I personally like my stock 00v6 spoiler but Id go with the touring above if I had to chose another.

·
Registered
978 Posts
ther termi wing or a saleen wing. i have the saleen wing and i love it, but i love the look of the termi wing too! its up to you what you want and let that be your decideing factor. go for what you want and think looks the best! then you will be happy with it no matter what

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
where are u guys finding these spoilers at like what is a good site. I have been tryin to find one cheap.

·
Registered
201 Posts
saleen, or wingless

·
Registered
557 Posts
Stage3motorsports.com carries the Saleen. It sits low and has a good sleek look.

Termi came stock on 03-04 models and can only come from one of those cars. (no aftermarket models). Requres new holes. Check ebal or sellers on here

The new one from Lefty is like the termi but is more of a duck tail, and is my favorite.

The steeda is kinda racey (not rice) looking. It looks best with cowl hoods. It can be found on American muscle.com

1 - 20 of 35 Posts