Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, not to be crude or poke my nose in anyones business... so please dont take it that way. Why is it there really isnt much activity amounst the editors and actually writing articles? Im not trying to poop on anyones status, but is it really fair to hold the title of editor, without actually doing any of the leg work? With all the editors this website has, most would think the front page would be booming with new articles. The same one has been up there for weeks now (my last one thus far). Come on guys.

This isnt a contest, and im not trying to imply that anyone has done more work than anyone else. I understand we all have lives (most of us lol), but it only takes 20-30 minutes to write a few paragraphs and search for a few pictures on up-to-date information. I like writing for this website, why is it i dont see that from anyone else?

Joe >

Ive got some cool ideas for a string of articles, i'll keep you updated as they mature.

Ant

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
i was just thinking the same thing, so far youve doing the most articles

guys if you dont want to do why'd you join?

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
I stay pretty busy with school and work so its hard to me to find time to write as much as I would like. But I will be doing AT LEAST 1 a month with the ROTM. And if I can find time I will be doing more than that.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
atleast we know your doing something to but its the other editors that arent even making a commitment

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joe, i could write all the time. I cant turn something in everyday, but i could follow a self set deadline... maybe two a month? My thing is, i can and will do this, no one else seems to be interested enough to do it. I have alot going on raising my 10 month old son, paying bills and currently moving. But i can still find time to write, because i like doing it.. especially for you guys. I havent done an article in a few weeks solemly because i dont want to be the only one writing artilces when we have 7 editors!!

That doesnt seem fair to me at all. Sorry to rant.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
i've been busy with school , im not makin excuses i know i haven't really met expectations ive only done 1, but when i finish out this week ill definatly get started on some, and i have spring break the week after so i will get a few done

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
I'd love for all of you guys to have instant publishing privelages, we certainly need the content. We have been falling behind our competitors, like StangNet etc. when it comes to writing about the latest Mustang news. I can't do it alone anymore.

·
175lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal
1,673 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm back. I was in NC seeing my family for a couple weeks, then got sent to Jacksonville for work. I'll start doing what I can to help out, I've just been without computer for quite a while.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts