Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so today my car started acting up has been running great since new engine was installed then today when leaving for work ran great for 3 blocks I hit the highway and it was bouncing and chugging for 3 miles then I stopped looked around and nothing seemed out of place but its just chugging really bad it has new plugs wires and just put half tank of gas in it yesterday any idea

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Ok so today my car started acting up has been running great since new engine was installed then today when leaving for work ran great for 3 blocks I hit the highway and it was bouncing and chugging for 3 miles then I stopped looked around and nothing seemed out of place but its just chugging really bad it has new plugs wires and just put half tank of gas in it yesterday any idea
whens the last time you changed the fuel filter?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think its ever been changed the cars been sitting for the last 7 years since I haven't had the moeny for a new motor now I get it running good after I blew one motor up and put another new one in now this and I just found a small fuel leak but its not bad enough to harm anything I don't think

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do ill repost tomorrow to say if it fixed it or not but its the steal part of the fuel line before it changes to the rubber stuff

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually it had nothing to do with the fuel at all. It idals up to to 1500 then dies interesting. Unplugged the iac valve restart idals up to 1000 then to 500 and satys running replace it and she runs like a top did that before I fixed fuel leak now it nolonger smells like either in my car so now I'm happy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts