Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I was reading here for a while, and decidd to make a post like this, to know your fav mods, kits, wheels, that you would like to add in ur mustang gt 2011.

Post all your dream parts :) i gladly will read them all!

cheers

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Well here I go.

Procharger D1SC stage II kit, with a 12 rib pulley.
Upgrade the pistons and rods
BMR K member (whenever it comes out)
BMR rear control arms
BMR relocation bracket
Fay2 watts link
Sway bars ( not sure which ones yet)
80lbs injectors
BBR's coyote fuel system
Baer 6 piston 14" brakes for the front 4 piston 13" brakes for the rear
GT500 rear valence with mud flaps
Roush side splitters
Recaro seats in Black with blue alcantara inserts (as close to grabber blue as possible) with matching rear seats
Scousche (sp?) dash kit with some kind of badass headunit and upgrade all the spearks

Well that's all I can think of in this short amount of time. :)

·
BWAL Is My Hero
15,891 Posts
Well here I go.

Procharger D1SC stage II kit, with a 12 rib pulley.
Upgrade the pistons and rods
BMR K member (whenever it comes out)
BMR rear control arms
BMR relocation bracket
Fay2 watts link
Sam Strano Adjustable Sway bars
80lbs injectors
BBR's coyote fuel system
Baer 6 piston 14" brakes for the front 4 piston 13" brakes for the rear
GT500 rear valence with mud flaps
Roush side splitters
Recaro seats in Black with blue alcantara inserts (as close to grabber blue as possible) with matching rear seats
Scousche (sp?) dash kit with some kind of badass headunit and upgrade all the spearks

Well that's all I can think of in this short amount of time. :)

Fixed! The rest is almost exactly what I'd do... I'd do a turbo kit, but it would have to be custom. The hellion kit for 2011's looks like trash but the PH kit looks promising, but I still don't like it.

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Fixed! The rest is almost exactly what I'd do... I'd do a turbo kit, but it would have to be custom. The hellion kit for 2011's looks like trash but the PH kit looks promising, but I still don't like it.
I'd like a turbo kit, but I just bought my long tubes.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow nice n1 guys! U are fast:) i will see what is all :)

im now planing to buy a gt 2011 premium in next months , and so also want to add things to it :) im very exaited!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I would like a 351 coyote and a two stage direct port nitrous setup. E85 12.1 compression 600whp n/a and 850whp on bottle. And full bmr suspenssion with swervo wheels and a spare set of big and littles.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I'd love to get some gas that's about $.97 a gallon for mine. I'm going to keep dreaming for it.

·
Premium Member
11,663 Posts
Me? I would just like my car to come in.

·
Registered
195 Posts
BBR's coyote fuel system
Let's talk about this shall we. Steve @ BBR mentioned something about this to me a couple weeks ago while we were discussing my upgrade path. Spill it. What do you know about this Swervo.

My list. Things without stars are already done.

Boss Intake Manifold
Front Sway Bar Removed
Nitto 555r 305/40/18 Tires
BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar
BMR Panhard Bar Brace
BMR Lower Control Arms
JPC Adjustable Upper Control Arm
Steeda Short Throw Shifter
FRPP K Springs
Barton Shift Bracket
*Pro Charger Stage 1 Tuner Kit*
*80 lb/hr Injectors*
*Devil's Own Meth Injection Kit*
*Wiseco 351 Stroker Block*
*Boss Heads*
*Boss Exhaust Cams*
*Strange Adjustable Rear Shocks*
*Excedy Mach 600 Clutch*
*BBK LTH's*
*BBK ORX*

·
Yes, I am your Daddy
983 Posts
So far have...
Boss Mani
Steeda CAI
Flowmaster Axlebacks
FRPP 1" Springs
Roush Grill
CS/Boss Front
Roush Side Splitters
GT500 Rear
Shelby/Kicker CVT Door Subs
Pioneer DS1608 Speakers
BMR Lower Control Arms

Have in house to Install
BBR O/R X-Pipe
Kicker 11ZX700.5 5 Channel Amp to power stereo system

Want to get
Either a Vortech S/C kit with that upgraded CAI or a Nice Turbo Setup
Upgraded Internals
2011 GT500 19x9/19x10 Wheels with some fat rubber
Sway Bars
RAM Dual Clutch Disks
Hurst or Barton Short Shifter
Saleen Powerflow Hood

Theres a ton more stuff I would love to get, but cant think of it now

·
Registered
195 Posts
I respect those of you that have nice shiny wheels and slammin sound systems...just keep in mind, every dollar spent on cosmetics and audio...is a dollar NOT being spent on performance.

RickIsYoDaddy said:
Roush Grill
CS/Boss Front
Roush Side Splitters
GT500 Rear
Shelby/Kicker CVT Door Subs
Pioneer DS1608 Speakers
Kicker 11ZX700.5 5 Channel Amp to power stereo system
These parts set you back what a nice set of 18's with some dr's would have cost you along with the rest of the suspension goodies. You could have had your shifter, clutch, sway bars, any number of other parts you want.

Your car you mod it your way. Just putting in my .02. I'll spend thousands on something that will benefit performance before I'll consider spending $200 on getting the windows tinted.

I love seeing the pretty cars and the ones with awesome sound systems. I tried to make one of my previous cars a dual purpose car, show and go, eventually go won out and all the pretty parts were sold off for the greater good of speed and power. I hope you don't take this the wrong way. It's not meant as an insult, just a different point of view.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
nice setups guys!
damn i want this months pass by, to get fast my ponny car!

anyway on the road of this thread, what do u think about these stuff:

20 x 9.5 ENKEI Lf-10 rims Black w/ Red Cap
Brembo GT500 Front Big Brake Kit
Steeda CAI and SF3 Tuner
Ridetech AirPod RidePro e3 with all upgrades
Ridetech Front Suspension Shockwave master series
Ridetech Rear Suspension Shockwave system – master series double adjustable with internal ride height sensor

? : ) any advice is very welcome!

·
Yes, I am your Daddy
983 Posts
I respect those of you that have nice shiny wheels and slammin sound systems...just keep in mind, every dollar spent on cosmetics and audio...is a dollar NOT being spent on performance.

These parts set you back what a nice set of 18's with some dr's would have cost you along with the rest of the suspension goodies. You could have had your shifter, clutch, sway bars, any number of other parts you want.

Your car you mod it your way. Just putting in my .02. I'll spend thousands on something that will benefit performance before I'll consider spending $200 on getting the windows tinted.

I love seeing the pretty cars and the ones with awesome sound systems. I tried to make one of my previous cars a dual purpose car, show and go, eventually go won out and all the pretty parts were sold off for the greater good of speed and power. I hope you don't take this the wrong way. It's not meant as an insult, just a different point of view.
I do not go to the track often enough for the cost/benefit from buying drs. At most, Id pick up a set of used dr for like $200 for the rare times I do go. In terms of power, Would it be awesome to have 1000hp? Damn right it would! Would I use 1000hp every day? No... Do I currently have enough power to slap the taste out of most cars on the street? Damn right I do. Would I ever do it on the street? Hell no! So its either track or no. Wheres the closest track? 2 hours away.. FML... I learned my mistakes from when I was a 17 yr old stupid street racer. Now for sound and pretty mods... Would I use a nice stereo system every day? Yes. Do I want my car to stand out from the rest? Yes. Do women love looking at my car? Hell yeah! Does it get me some? You bet it does ;)

What I do is I balance my mods out. Do some performance.. Do some sound and pretty stuff... etc... I dont want a 1000hp beast that looks stock. My next thing Im looking at buying is a set of 275/35 19 nt05s. Already got them priced at a bit less than $600 installed. Im pretty sure with just that and my current mods, I should be breaking into the 11's. For the RAM dual disk clutch, when my clutch starts going out, Ill be slapping that one in. No reason to replace a good clutch.

Everyones different with their cars. Some people love keeping it stock, some go for raw power like you, some go for all bling and no go, and some are like me, want go and show.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
You gotta remember though Skunk...Getting the windows tinted will keeps the car a good bit cooler in the summer and will help to protect your interior as well. I think $120 spent on tinting the windows is a great investment. :yes

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
You gotta remember though Skunk...Getting the windows tinted will keeps the car a good bit cooler in the summer and will help to protect your interior as well. I think $120 spent on tinting the windows is a great investment. :yes
Or you can burn your ass off every time you get into your car ( like my self) Because only rear window tint is allowed in New Jersey.

·
Yes, I am your Daddy
983 Posts
I love my tints! Fl is 25% and I got them as a bday gift, even still it cost my mom $140 and it comes with a lifetime warranty. Its a great investment IMO. Reduces light coming in, keeps privacy (i need that due to my work), keeps it cooler, plus looks nice :)

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Or you can burn your ass off every time you get into your car ( like my self) Because only rear window tint is allowed in New Jersey.
That's retarded. 27% on the front windows and whatever the hell you want on the 1/4's and back glass here in SC. My tint came on the car when I bought it. :cool:
I love my tints! Fl is 25% and I got them as a bday gift, even still it cost my mom $140 and it comes with a lifetime warranty. Its a great investment IMO. Reduces light coming in, keeps privacy (i need that due to my work), keeps it cooler, plus looks nice :)
Your "work" huh......:eek:

·
Registered
195 Posts
One thing to say...cloth interior FTW!!! Ass don't burn on cloth...and why are you wearing daisy dukes anyway lol

I can see your point Rick, but my 555r's have almost 8k on them and look to be about at half life. They are the tire I drive daily. Rain, Sun, and snow one time. 1000whp would be excessive, I'm not going for THAT kind of power, but a nice round 800 should be sufficient for single digit passes.

I get the idea of balance. It's just not something I'm going for.

Something I've gotta get out there...those of you that talk about your stock mustangs being fast must not have the car enthusiasts that live by me. Low 11 second f-bodies roll around in groups of 4 or more. Sure being the big fish in the small pond is good for the ol ego...but jump into the shark tank...start swimmin with those bad boys...then you'll have something to talk about. The mustang has too long been defined by mid to upper 13 second passes. It's time for the "pack" to change people's thinking. This motor has the capability to make the mustang the alpha again.

·
Lets go Giants!
28 Posts
This is my street corner carver and sunny weather ride. I don't see much racing in the immediate future, (maybe the police/fire charity drags this summer) so I'm balancing looks and performance like a few others on here.

So far:
Koni Str.t
Steeda springs
BMR LCB
GT500 Mounts
BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar

This month:
Boss/CS splitter/Roush Upper Grill (in the mail)
Windows tinted 20% :cool:
RTR or Drag 37 rims

The Future:
KB Supercharger 2.8 LC Kit
New internals
Baer/Brembo brake kit
Pewter painted stripe

1 - 20 of 32 Posts