Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking back on all the cars I've had and besides my Mustang (1st Mustang by the way) which car was my favorite? I guess I would have to say I had a 1991 Pontiac Firebird. It had the flip-up headlights, t-tops, and all the goodies. It would be considered lame today but back then I loved it. How about you? What's your favorite car you've own that isn't a Mustang?

·
Premium Member
2,706 Posts
2008 mazda6. Smooth as butter, and a "decent" upgrade from the 94 base model toyota pickup I had been used to. The audio controls on the steering wheel were the biggest thing for me.

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
That's between 3 cars

My old 92 Chevy g20 travel van
My old 85 lt1 corvette with z51 package
Or my old 71 Pontiac lemans all were loved evenly

Sent from somewhere in the world other than home.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You even included a picture. To show a picture of my fav I'd have to dig through boxes and scan one. Not that it was that long ago but that's when you had to get your pictures developed and hope they turned out good!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That was my favorite year! What color? My grandfather had a convertible blue/gray one with a three speed I believe.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I miss my 2008 Jeep wrangler. Like I miss it so bad that I kind of get choked up when I think about it. I traded it in on my mustang. I love my mustang, but damn I miss that jeep!!

Sent from my tiny computer.

·
Registered
816 Posts
My favorite would be my 1996 Chevy Blazer (got it at 15 in 2001)

Loved that vehicle...

Not only was it my first vehicle, but the first vehicle I:

*Modded (lifted, tires, rims, headers, chipped, etc)
*Got laid for the first time in
*Got my first bj in
*Got on my most recent ex for the first time in
*and countless other things...

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
My 1991 VW Passat

·
Registered
891 Posts
I'm going to have to say my 97 F150, which happens to still be in the driveway.:)

·
AaronD
88 Posts
My 1993 Toyota Supra N/A, Definitely.
I did like my 2004 Dodge Ram HEMI Sport though.. but the Supra is definitely my favorite car other than my Mustang.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts