Modded Mustang Forums banner

161 - 171 of 171 Posts

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
My 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Had the straight six with selec-trac 4WD and 33" tires. Went to the beach every Sunday for 3 summers. Hit two tree's, and even flipped it. Reluctantly traded it away at 214k miles... Worst decision I ever made. Ever.

I love my 04 Grand though, and it can tow a good bit more. Just not the same...

·
Registered
259 Posts
my wife had a jeep wrangler.. very fun.. although she got an auto rather then the 5 speed.. silly girl..

·
85 GT convertible
660 Posts
Cool old thread so I'll post a few pics of my one car. I miss my 69 Charger. I had it almost 9 years and sold it when I was mad at it. I loved my 04 GTO 6 speed car, and of course the one below.

I'll have to dig up some of my Charger.

Jerry

·
Sheriff Metal Face
5,579 Posts
I've owned 4 mustangs, a 91 s10 blazer with a 350 swap and a 92 eagle talon tsi. So I guess my favorite besides my mustangs was my talon. It was pretty sweet. Awd turbo was fun in the snow

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
My girlfriends timing belt blew on her talon, I get it if I fix it since she bought a 2014 focus. I am excited and it will be my favorite since she always let me drive it anyway. I am doing a new head with some mild cams and some small things to it while the head is off. I am excited.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cool old thread so I'll post a few pics of my one car. I miss my 69 Charger. I had it almost 9 years and sold it when I was mad at it. I loved my 04 GTO 6 speed car, and of course the one below.

Jerry
Jerry, heard of but never saw one of those before. Which engine is that?

·
85 GT convertible
660 Posts
There are only 18 conversion cars in the country that complete. I know this because I was a part of the 18 dashboard production run out of Lockwood England. It is just a G8 with all of the original Holden Commodore parts flown out of Australia's Perth territory that made it through Customs. They almost stopped me for not have crash data on the parts.

It has the aluminum 6.0 LS2 block with the L92 LS3 heads on it. It had 2.16 intake valves in it stock, and boy did it breath. I did 12.40's several times with the 2.92 gear and stock tires. My 60 fts were several 1.77's. I loved that car but I couldn't keep up with the payments any more after I bought my house. It's now running around somewhere 2 hrs north of Detroit. Sad

Jerry

·
Registered
144 Posts
My favorite car is my CLS63 AMG With 507 hp!! 0 to 60 mph in 4.5 seconds!! This car is a BEAST!! Currently looking at tuning it which will take hp up to about 524hp!!

Stang still looking good at 12+ years old!!

161 - 171 of 171 Posts