Modded Mustang Forums banner

What color should I get.... (Bottom of page 2)

• BLACK RAZOR RIMS

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • GRAY RAZOR RIMS

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 13.6%
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to buy some rims eventually because my stock rims are ruining my image right now so I just was wondering what you guys would do....

I am going to do a max 1.5 inch drop with my car and with that I am thinking about doing 20" rear and 18'' front rims.. This would not effect me because I do not rotate my tires... But what is your take on doing this... I am currently trying to decide on the rims I want too buy but I am going for DARKNESS...

Also what would you buy first... Rims or Side exhaust...

Heres my car...

Thanks guys...

-Joe

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i think the staggered look is great. i would do the rims first, bc the side exhaust w/ stock rims wouldn't look right.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
those rims would look nice, i got a friend who's got the same ones 8's in front and 10's in back and they look faaaat! just make sure the tires are fat enough to guard the rims against curb scrapage.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did you put the whole bodykit on or just the front bumper?
Right now I have just the full front bumper kit with Side scoops and Louvers... I am going to do the Side exhaust Package which comes with Eleanor Side skirts and Rear valance... Eventually Rear Louver... I am gonna make her look as different as I can...

those rims would look nice, i got a friend who's got the same ones 8's in front and 10's in back and they look faaaat! just make sure the tires are fat enough to guard the rims against curb scrapage.
Wait you know I am talkin about doing either 18s or 19s in the front then 20s in the rear... With Staggered tire alignment... I agree the car would look weird with stock rims when I am finished... I dont really park by or near curbs either.... Bad phobia... lol

If anyone knows and nice looking Black with chrome lip or Just Black Rims throw me a link please...

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
**** we spread too much love the other day I cant rep you for those bullits...

I agree that is too much black...

But is it stupid too do 20's in the rear then 18s or 19s in the front... I want that little bit of a raised look..

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
**** we spread too much love the other day I cant rep you for those bullits...

I agree that is too much black...

But is it stupid too do 20's in the rear then 18s or 19s in the front... I want that little bit of a raised look..
lol no prob man :)

I don't think it's a matter of stupid, it comes down to what you like and want. Although I think that 20 - 18 would be a bit much, so if it were me I would go 20 - 19. Been trying to find a pic of a black Stang with the staggered look but no luck yet.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol no prob man :)

I don't think it's a matter of stupid, it comes down to what you like and want. Although I think that 20 - 18 would be a bit much, so if it were me I would go 20 - 19. Been trying to find a pic of a black Stang with the staggered look but no luck yet.

No yea 20s and 18s would be like when you were a kid an you would draw a race car... I was thinking if not 20s and 19s then 19s and 18s... Sorry I feel like I am rushing for some reason when I really have nothing too do... lol

1 - 20 of 108 Posts