·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
now i know you guys have videos of your car ,come on lets post them

·
Resident Headbanger
2,432 Posts
After all the BS you posted in your two-page dyno thread without posting a REAL dyno sheet of YOUR car, why should anyone give a flying f*** about what your car sounds like?
When you first claimed 411 crank hp and 320rwhp for your HCI 302 backed by an auto tranny and 2200rpm stall converter, I was skeptical but I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Hell, I was even going to congratulate you if you'd posted dyno sheets proving your claims. Instead you posted that tiny, almost illegible, dyno sheet bragging about having 396.7rwhp so that removed any doubt that you're a fraud. You then conveniently deleted it when another member called you out about it. As if that wasn't enough, you even had the bare-faced cheek to trash talk about me when I saw right through you.

·
Registered
594 Posts
LOL bullit.

This was with my old camera and the sound is kinda low quality:

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Sounds like most other 5.0 with flowmasters

I prefer the sound of my LM1 catback, long tubes are going on in a few weeks can't wait to hear the sound difference.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Sounds like most other 5.0 with flowmasters

I prefer the sound of my LM1 catback, long tubes are going on in a few weeks can't wait to hear the sound difference.
I don't have flowmasters. :D

Stock catback with 2 of the 4 cats hollowed. (the big ones under the car)

·
Resident Headbanger
2,432 Posts
I don't have flowmasters.
I think he might have been referring to tranram's exhaust rather than yours. :) Your exhaust sounds pretty mellow. Does it drone when you're driving with hollowed out cats?

LOL bullit.
Yeah, I needed to get that one off my mind 'cause tranram's "dyno" thread was closed and I couldn't respond to his comments.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Oh, my bad...

The drone isn't noticeable unless the top is down. Even then, they sound more like resonators than anything.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK i guess you did not get your pm from the moderators.:chillpill so its cool man.just here to talk about what we love.
my audio sucks as well on that camera iam going to pull her out today while its nice and maybe post a flyby.:3gears
so lets all have fun and post,burnouts, revs, walk arounds just the things we love...

:llama

·
Registered
5,648 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
here are a couple quick ones of mine. Shorty headers, off-road H, and packs.

·
Resident Headbanger
2,432 Posts
OK i guess you did not get your pm from the moderators.:chillpill so its cool man.just here to talk about what we love.
No, I didn't get a PM from the mods but I'm cool with that. :cool:
I just need to find someone to shoot a video while I'm in the driver's seat.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I like jordan's the best!!! That's EXACTLY the sound I want. I've been torn between H-pipe and X-pipe. I like how x-pipes are really aggressive and more like race cars. H-pipes just seem more fitting for a v8 though with the deep rumbly sound. People always ask if my car is v6 or a 4.6...:dunno

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Thanks JohnGT!
I used to run an xpipe on my old 96 and I loved it. The H I have now was already on this car when I got it. I like how it sounds, but to be honest, it must just not be the perfect tone to my ear because I plan on switching it up eventually. I think I will be going back to a UPR X-pipe, but I'm not sure about catback. Packs just aren't doing it for me, and I had flowmaster 40s on this car to start with, but I did not like them at all....huge headache from the drone! We will see!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts