Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay im kinda new to the mustang theme and i was wondering do the 99-04 mustang wheels and tires fit fine without any problems on our 05+ mustangs???

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
do you have some old ones or something. the only problem you MIGHT have is the offset. are the ones you are looking at aftermarket wheels.

·
Banned
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No i just see a lot of the bullitts for sale used and most of them are coming from the 99-04 model mustang and i was just wondering if i were to get some would they fit fine without any problems know the bolt pattern it the same but the offset it what i was wondering. would i do a lot of wear on one side of the tire or something???

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
i think jucostud either works at a tire place or worked at one. he would probably know better about the actual fitment. you should be able to find him just about anywhere on here and shoot him a pm. that or i'm sure he or someone will pop up on here.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
most rims for the new edge 99-04 cars stick out of the fender well because of the offset. I had a set of 95 cobra r wheels and they stuck out about 1"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts