Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i'm new to the forum...... i have a 79' Capri, with a 87 nose and hatch. QA1 tubular k-member, coilovers, tubular A-arms, Caster Camber plates. rear coilovers, fully adj. upper and lower control arms, and QA1 read coilovers. 10 pt. cage. subframes, full interior. no blower box. i have a stock bore 302 with a ton of bottom end work done...... a nitrous motor, spraying 400 thru it all day long. im putting a 418 in it i finally finished after 2 years and i need as much tire touching the ground as i can get. right now i have 28 X 10 1/2" slick on a 15X8 wheel on the back. before i convert it all to 5 lug can i fit a 15X10" wheel with the quarter lips rolled without rubbing??? i dont want to convert it all and buy wheels and tires to find out they dont fit..... if not i'll keep what i have. i have to much money into my rear end, axles, gear, etc. to be wastign time????? any help would be greatly appretiated guys!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
you might have to look into a mini tub job.......from what i have read 28 x 11.50 is about maxed out......and that is 1 inch wider though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts