Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still trying to decide what to do with the wheels. Can someone put the godspeed wheels on my car? Its either them, maybe something similiar, or get the stockers painted.

If anyone can do it that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

And no safichops!

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
*Cough* Dark Horse Rims *Cough*

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
I will try a shot at it later tonight.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Just a real quick chop so you can get an idea at least...

Reactions: Seabee

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
awesome guys. I repped both of you. And thanks to the other guys, if you guys still wanna attempt it that would be cool.

Reloaded i forget to leave my name but youll know.

So what do you guys think? Which looks better, the stockers painted or the godspeed?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Yeah I'd have to agree. Looking at the pics of the wheels not on the car, they look kinda ugly. But on the car, wow. I think that would look awesome in a 20! If I have more time this evening I'll try and do a better chop. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea im real fond of that chrome lip. I had it on my other car and it definelty stands out. Its like 1200 bucks for the package with tires,so if i can save that this deployment ill be gettin some february. And thanks again!

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
In all honesty I like my original chop the best (the black saleens in the original post was my chop from a while ago for those of you who hadn't seen it lol) and still think you should go with those rims :yes

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
its all good white.

Well pending money when i get back, what i can afford is what ill get, so who knows, i could be gettin some cobra r's or somethin

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:withhomo

1 - 20 of 23 Posts