Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all apologies if this is in the wrong section or if it's bee asked before and I just can't find it

But I found some SVT Cobra wheels with good tires on craigslist for $300. They are on Riken Raptor ZR 275/40/17's. Heres my problem: I have an 01 sixxer (stock height) and the stock size for an 01 v6, I believe, is 205/65/15. I did some looking around on some forums and want to know if these wheels will fit my 01 and will look good. Will they rub or affect handling? I saw certain people say that every little ditch in the road causes swerving or they can't handle the car.

Will it work?

Also does anybody run these tires? How are they?

Any help is appreciated, pictures with this size would be great

Thanks

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
I don't think you will face any issue, but don't take my advice since I drive a new model, your overal diameter is correct, 0.67% different than stock. I am 99% it should be alright, and don't worry about handling, it will be better.

·
Registered
194 Posts
i actually run the exact same tires on the rear of my mach and they are a good tire , stock being 245 /45/17, but id run 315's if my rim was wide enough no thinking about it, you'll be fine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts