·
Registered
1,216 Posts
black ftw

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what im thinking too..... they are out of stock, so i guess i just gotta wait :/

·
Registered
491 Posts
If you're going to add more chrome to your baby (grilles, anything, really), go for the chrome. Otherwise, by itself it'll be overbearing imo, and the straight black will look better. Always a matter of preference. Some people can't seem to live without chrome wheels.

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not looking to spend 2k..... i think the 1,100 price is good....

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Chrome. That's just me though. Dark car + chrome wheels = badassedness. Be ready to keep em clean though.

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what is the lugnut size on our wheels? 16" / 21mm?

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
How are the Bremmer's? Generally a good wheel, odd on a Ford, but that is my style. :cool:
I like them a lot. I was at first skeptical by the brand they usually adorn (BMW, Audi, VW ect.) but I think they look awsome on my Stang. I get a lot of compliments on them.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Black IS overplayed...but it's overplayed for a reason, it looks great!

I think chrome would look odd with the sterling paint...on a black car it looks good just not out grey imho

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Never been a fan of chrome and have always been biased towards black. I like my bullits because there is both and it is not completely blacked out. I loveeeee rtr's but your right their expensive. I do not like chrome on cars excluding wheels so if you want it all to match I would say black....maybe fr500s?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Those tires are massive, and your front tires are bigger than my rears lol but I say go for it

1 - 20 of 72 Posts