Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I go into detail let me say that I would up load a photo but photobucket is being gat atm... so ill try to carefully explain it

Ok so this pertains to both front wheels

So the other day I notice when walking out to my car in the parking lot tht the right front wheel wasn't exactly center in the wheel well or w/e its called
If you look at it the wheel is closer to the right side of the wheel well while the left side has twice the amount of gap

For example the wheel is approx (est and random numbers for an example) an inch to and inch and a half away from the right side of the well or the part closest to the river side door while the left is a good 3inches+ I can fit my hand infront of the tire her as the right side I cnt...
I jacked the car up last night.....
NOTHING APPEARS to be broken or bent or twisted...it looks fine under neith even took off both tires to make sure the hub wasn't eff'd up...nope its fine

And the other thing is both front wheels are symetricaly in place as in one wheel isn't farther forward while the other one is slightly back....same exact spot they both sit a little further back or. W/e ihope for a pic but yeah...the car doesn't even pull it drive....normal lol

·
MOAR BOOST
9,163 Posts
nope...you can't link from facebook. put it on photobucket or something. Or if you really must, right click the pic, go to properties, and use that url

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
I'm not sure what is going on there. But i am interested to find out what causes that. I have seen a few pics of stangs like that and always wondered what causes it.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah me too :lol
Like legit guys idk wtf is going on...day ago I look at my car as I'm walking to it and the wheel as u see isn't even close to being centered and both wheels r like tht and nothing is broke tht I've seen everything looks to be in tip top shape but yet.....the wheels r. ..u no....and like I said I had the alingment checked....perfect as poss. And its not pulling on the road when I drive

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes the other wheel is pretty much at the same spot on the other side and no accident title was clean with both owners (I'm the 3rd owner j/s)

·
V6 BIOTCH
6,945 Posts
Here is a bright idea sir.
Ignore parts that have been changed blah blah blah. who cares if they did.
Look at your tires, if you have been running them at the correct pressure, tire wear should be even, probably isnt in your case.

What you need to do tomorrow or asap: take it to an alignment shop and have them check the alignment of that car ! then come back with some more info :)

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
Most mustangs sit like that? As a matter of fact every new edge stang I have seen has.. Less noticeable with 18s

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here is a bright idea sir.
Ignore parts that have been changed blah blah blah. who cares if they did.
Look at your tires, if you have been running them at the correct pressure, tire wear should be even, probably isnt in your case.

What you need to do tomorrow or asap: take it to an alignment shop and have them check the alignment of that car ! then come back with some more info :)
Alrdy said its alighned the new tires have atleast 700miles on em there no wear....unever wear tht is and it is aligned

The only new parts on the car in tht area are both front wheels have had new rotars put in thts it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts