Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't decide what kind of wheels/wheel combos to use on my car. anybody have any pics of different looks. my car is a red-orange color. thanks

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
chrome bullets FTW 18x9 in front and 18x10.5 in the back......maybe 17" if you wanna go a lil shorter

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is it Performance Red?

Well it was recently repainted and they were trying to go for the Performance Red but i think it came out a little more on the orange side....but yes its pretty much Performance Red...i have Anthricite Bullits on it now and so does every other mustang in my town so im lookin for something unique

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Well it was recently repainted and they were trying to go for the Performance Red but i think it came out a little more on the orange side....but yes its pretty much Performance Red...i have Anthricite Bullits on it now and so does every other mustang in my town so im lookin for something unique
maybe so 22" spinnas then???????

but on a more realistic note......have you considered the fr500s

·
Registered
136 Posts
Umm What about Saleens 18 inch of course thoses look quite nice on our Color.
Shelby Razor looks good too ive thought about that one Im doing FR500's

or i might scrap on dubs ya know what im saying yo

The line above is a joke :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im not a fan of the FR500's...and the 18 inch Saleens were actually what i was leaning towards the most...

and i guess im not familiar with Shelby Razors? pics or link?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
those are different...yea i think the chrome looks good on our colors...i debated black deep dishes in the back with the chrome lips but i didn't like

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yeah i started to go Black and one of my friends took the bullet before i did and i didnt like it at all not saying black is ugly or they dont look good on red cars just didnt fit me

What about 03/04 Cobra Wheels in Chrome??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts