Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new hear and have been going in circles with trying to figure out the size spacers I need on my 2000 Mustang Gt on the rear to pull my 245-45-17s out some to not have such a tucked rear end? I will attach pics and would appreciate any information considering I've never run spacers! I do wanna include the fact that I'm running springs and coilovers on the rear and a camber kit on the front as well!
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm new hear and have been going in circles with trying to figure out the size spacers I need on my 2000 Mustang Gt on the rear to pull my 245-45-17s out some to not have such a tucked rear end? I will attach pics and would appreciate any information considering I've never run spacers! I do wanna include the fact that I'm running springs and coilovers on the rear and a camber kit on the front as well! View attachment 226050
I'm new hear and have been going in circles with trying to figure out the size spacers I need on my 2000 Mustang Gt on the rear to pull my 245-45-17s out some to not have such a tucked rear end? I will attach pics and would appreciate any information considering I've never run spacers! I do wanna include the fact that I'm running springs and coilovers on the rear and a camber kit on the front as well! View attachment 226050
There actually stock ford wheels with the 5x114 lug pattern im just not sure how the wheel spacers numbers work for that pattern? They might actually be 5x114 wheel spacers options out there? Thats what I'm really needing information wise. I'm gonna go with 1.5 or 2 inch just wasn't sure? Thanks alot for the reply its appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts