Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone actually weighed the 18" fan blade type Ford polished aluminum wheels like I have on my car? You can just make them out on my avitar. They're the polished AL wheels but have the center of the blades painted dark (mineral?) gray. Ford says they're 30.5 lbs, but I've seen them on other sights listed at 27.5 lbs. I'm thinking of changing them out for the Magnum 500 wheels. I saw some recently on a dolled up Grabber Orange GT and really like the old school look. Does anyone know what 18" Magnums weigh? I've seen them on a couple of websites, but haven't seen a weight listed. Thinking of taking the car to the dragstrip, and would like to know how much more or less weight I'll be turning. Unless the Magnums weigh an ungodly amount more its not going to effect my decision, I'm more curious than anything else.

PS: for those of you with a scroll wheel on your mouse, if you hold the Control button down and turn the scroll wheel, it should enlarge or shrink the screen, depending on which way you turn it, for a better look at my avitar.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for the info Emay. It should be easy enough to weigh the Magnums with tires on them after I get the Magnums if I decide to. I've got the same tires you had. I ran through that thread quickly and got a kick out of Ole Yeller's signature. I needed a laugh this morning.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Emay, is there anything you DON'T know about the SN197?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts