Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
it's not all about HP. if you can't put the power to the ground then you can have all the power you want. you'll also need suspention and some nice sticky tires. as far as HP goes you'll need a good bit. it would also depend on the particular vehicle.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
You could do it with 500 hp on a fox body with a complete suspension and a massive weight reduction, a stronger rear end, and some DR's.

My girlfriends dad has an 86gt with all the above putting out about 535 and does MASSIVE wheelies

·
Premium Member
11,367 Posts
My 91 GT did with 340 rear wheel horsepower. Horsepower + traction.

Once you start making alot of horsepower you spend countless hours trying to NOT wheelie.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
It's all in the rear suspension and traction. Also need some somewhat steep gears and lighten the front end some. (Light weight skinnys, light weight hood, ect.

·
Registered
188 Posts
There are several S197 GT's and V6's with Turbos getting air under the front tires pushing about 350 RWHP.

You need to reduce a lot of weight, sway bar delete, light BMR radiator support, battery relocate, remove all interior and use race seats, Sticky Tires with Weld Drag Lights front skinnies, UCA. LCA, Gears Race Clutch (Manual)
3500 Stall (Auto)

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Re: battery

Hillsbaseball08 said:
How hard is it to relocate the battery?
about as hard as it is to hit a girl's GSPOT :D

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
i did a wheelie in my stock 5.0

i was in the walmart parking lot and apparently one of the speed breakers weren't painted, therefore resulting in a wheelie.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
BWAL09 said:
i did a wheelie in my stock 5.0

i was in the walmart parking lot and apparently one of the speed breakers weren't painted, therefore resulting in a wheelie.
SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! im gonna try dat'

parking lot speed bump wheelie FTMFW!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
its funny how the fox guys on here are complaining about wheelies lol... It would take 450rwhp and a complete suspension kit with some DR's for my 02 to get 2'' off the ground lol.

I WOULD LOVE TO WHEELIE! but our cars are tanks with underpowered 4.6L's lol.

U guys got feathers with built 5.0's lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts