Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 GT. I'm about to replace wheels and tires. First question, has anybody heard of Vredestein tires. Found a good deal on wheels and tires, but I've never heard of these tires. Next, I want to go with bullitt wheels, but I can't decide on a finish. It's between the original, the chrome and the silver. Anyone got photos of a white coop with any of these wheels. I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
search google for pics...or americanmuscle, btw...welcome to the forum

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
welcome bro. i have never heard of the tires but personally steer clear. get ya some nittos. and on white i dont really like chrome. i like the anthracite finish and as you can tell, black :D Good luck on whatever you choose bro.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
I have a 2003 GT. I'm about to replace wheels and tires. First question, has anybody heard of Vredestein tires. Found a good deal on wheels and tires, but I've never heard of these tires. Next, I want to go with bullitt wheels, but I can't decide on a finish. It's between the original, the chrome and the silver. Anyone got photos of a white coop with any of these wheels. I would greatly appreciate it.
I dont have any personal experience with those tires. From everything I have heard though, the tires are great. Alot of Corvette guys run them, I know some Stang owners who have them now also. I have heard nothing but praises on these tires!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all the info... good stuff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts