Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
17,839 Posts
For sure badass. I like them! Would prolly give the car a really bulky aggresive stance.

· Not a Rational Car Guy
54,169 Posts
They are chrome 03/04 Deep Dishes.

People kinda stopped making them because no body was buying them. They didn't match the non DD 03/04 ones.

· Registered
1,657 Posts
I like em, but Im not a HUGH fan of the bling bling style chrome. Never really have been... If they came in a black chrome, or an dust look.... id be hopping on that like a fat kid on a cupcake.

· Registered
2,663 Posts

· Registered
6,335 Posts
Those r sweet! Glad u shared the link cuz I've never seen em in deep dish either.
How can u have to much chrome?! Ha I mean if u get like 24s or some dumb **** then THATS to much chrome :p

· ~C~, The Other White Meat!
7,246 Posts
to much chrome unless it's done in moderation. some cars stop looking muscle and start looking ghetto with to much chrome. just my $.02.

· It's in the details Mod!
12,373 Posts
Chrome has to be done on the right color paint IMO. Black, bright colors, and candies. Things like dark greens, greys, and silvers do not look good with chrome. But that is just what I feel.

· ~C~, The Other White Meat!
7,246 Posts
i dont know. Im kinda indifferent on the chrome on mine. I want to go black.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.