Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
title as stated. i need new wheels too, because mine are bent. but i have mac lt headers sitting in the garage waiting for an o/r x pipe and a pypes violators catback. what would you kind people of the moddedforums do??? either way im looking at about 550 the new x pipe and catback, or 18 in wheels. thanks you guys

·
Registered
927 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
your wheels are bent? i'm pretty sure i would be more comfortable knowing my car was going to make it whereever i was going before i worried about exhaust

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
your wheels are bent? i'm pretty sure i would be more comfortable knowing my car was going to make it whereever i was going before i worried about exhaust
i don't think it has any bearing on safety or reliability of the car.. it just won't be the smoothest ride in the world

·
Registered
360 Posts
fo sho, a mean sounding, bent wheel mustang:D

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it feels pretty smooth to tell you the truth. the guy that put my front tires on said it was bent but i have been riding on them since November and its smooth. no shaking or what not. but i do wanna upgrade em anyway. and even if i got my rims i would have my money for tires lol with my broke ass :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts