Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 Deep Dish 17X10.5 Anthracite Bullitt Rims. Bought in December. 1 spot of rash on the lip of each one about an inch or two long from installing the Nitto's on them. Go great with stock front bullitts! $200 and buyer pays shipping.

I have a sequential tail light kit for 99-04 Mustangs that someone gave to me, I don't want them. $30 plus shipping and it comes with the installation booklet

Black driver side A Pillar from 94-04. Perfect shape. $15 plus shipping

My Eibach Pro-Kit will also be up for sale after this weekend as well as all four of my stock bullitt rims (no tires). Will update as soon as I can get pics :yup:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm not positive which year they switched to the darker wheels, but i *think* 2001's were the lighter color and dont match these

·
Registered
897 Posts
interested in the springs whenever u get a chance let me know.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
springs are off and available.... can get pics probably tomorrow night (need to wash them off)

$100 plus shipping

·
Registered
897 Posts
do u know off the top of your head if those springs will fit a 99 v6?

·
Registered
897 Posts
I have looked around a little bit and i don't think they will fit :( someone correct me if i'm wrong, but they are showing different part numbers
alright man well thanks for doing the research if u find out diffrent pm me or somthin..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts