Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not really sure? i just want some great looking wheels on my 'stang.what would you recomend?

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
im not a fall of all black, but AM is a great site to buy your rims/tires from. 17 or 18/10 rear and 17 or 18/9 fronts will look great. Saleen, Cobra, and FR500s look the best IMO

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
American muscle is a good place. They have great service and iirc there is a 1 year warranty on the finish.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Hey southfour are you still looking for cd din gauge pods?
For the right price sure.

I'm not willing to pay very much because it would be temporary as my wideband is rectangular and speed of sound is going to make me a custom one if I don't make one myself.

·
Registered
662 Posts
some people like oewheelsllc.com. i used latemodelrestoration for a wheel and tire package and AM started doing that too

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I got mine from Tirerack.com. They have a nice selection of non-Mustang wheels and a nifty tool to see what your car looks like with the wheels they sell.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
For the right price sure.

I'm not willing to pay very much because it would be temporary as my wideband is rectangular and speed of sound is going to make me a custom one if I don't make one myself.
Oh well, i finally found a guy that makes them on ebay. I just remember reading that you were looking for one

1 - 15 of 15 Posts