Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Anybody seen these on our car? Or does anyone have a picture of an 05+ with these? Thanks

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I am positive I have seen very similar if not identical.... Give me a minute....

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I like the way they look on a Gray car alot... Wish they came in black for me...

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the way they look on a Gray car alot... Wish they came in black for me...
They are kinda like that. The ones I am looking at come in black, chrome and gray. Thanks for the pics but im looking more for the specific wheel that is pictured in my first post

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Open up the pictures I put up.. Then dragg them side by side to the ones you posted up first... They are basically Identical just the Cervinis has a spinner that I believe is removable..

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

THis is the best picture I found, but it looks comouterized and its not a good picture.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Who cares They are good looking Rims... Were you thinking about the Black and chrome lip or the Gray like in the pictures....

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Who cares They are good looking Rims... Were you thinking about the Black and chrome lip or the Gray like in the pictures....
Black with chrome lip. Im kinda just looking at all options right now. I still have awile before I actually am going to get rims. Im still not sure if I want 20's or not.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Black with chrome lip. Im kinda just looking at all options right now. I still have awile before I actually am going to get rims. Im still not sure if I want 20's or not.

That was my big decision also... These were the factors I contempated with...

You look really "fly" with 20's

If you drop your car is looks Sexy as fcuk....

20's are the new thing too do....

18's arent that much bigger then stock...

Negatives:

Lose Horse power....
Speedo and everything can be adjusted with a tuner...
Tires are 20-40 dollars more expensive...

So you either really want them or you dont... Horse power can be made back with a Spidershaft...

Looks is what makes the girls go wild.. They dont know **** other then it throws her back in the seat... (2 meanings there)

I say do it... You only live once... (unless you believe in reincarnation)

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That was my big decision also... These were the factors I contempated with...

You look really "fly" with 20's

If you drop your car is looks Sexy as fcuk....

20's are the new thing too do....

18's arent that much bigger then stock...

Negatives:

Lose Horse power....
Speedo and everything can be adjusted with a tuner...
Tires are 20-40 dollars more expensive...

So you either really want them or you dont... Horse power can be made back with a Spidershaft...

Looks is what makes the girls go wild.. They dont know **** other then it throws her back in the seat... (2 meanings there)

I say do it... You only live once... (unless you believe in reincarnation)
I noticed that tires for 20's are alittle cheaper at least the tires I have looked at. It would actually be cheaper for me to go this route then doing my other option which are black bullets.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Just remember, with tires, you generally get what u pay for. I would stick to bfg or nitto, imo. Cheaper tires generally mean harder compound, which equals less traction and less forgiving ride

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
joeice the cervini's ones are made by raceline if I'm not mistaken and there is a guy on mustang forums, stang skeleton, who i believe has those boss rims i'll try to track them down

EDIT: Here are some pics, sorry for the size

·
Registered
748 Posts
shelby redlines are the black rims. the grey ones on the white stang are shelby razors. i like them. i think the rims are nice.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts